- We do not offer catalogues. Our products are available to view online only. The products supplied on our website are the most current ones, and it is easy to scan through the categories for your favorite charms.
- To make silver durable enough for use in jewelry, pure silver, which has a .999 (99.9%) purity, is often alloyed with small quantities of copper (7.5%). The copper is added to strengthen the silver, and the resulting product is referred to as .925 sterling silver (92.5%).
- Watch Maintenance Tips: Like everything in life, watches endure a significant amount of wear and tear over time. You can wear our Soufeel watch for a much longer time as long as you take proper care of it. We have some helpful tips on keeping your timepiece in excellent condition.
- Polish your silver jewelry regularly using non-abrasive soft cleaning cloth, or with lukewarm water, gently brush it clean and then rinse it in clean water.
- To remove caked-on dirt, let it soak for 10 minutes in lukewarm, soapy water, gently brush it clean, then rinse in clean water. For a shinier surface, polish with a cloth and cleaning solution.
- Do not expose jewelry to chemicals. Silver is detailed through oxidation. Exposure to harsh chemicals can alter the appearance of your Soufeel product. These chemicals include, but are not limited to, Liquid Silver Polish, Pools, Hot Tubs, and Spas. Oxidized silver and pearls are easily damaged.
- When not using your jewelry, avoid exposing it to direct sunlight as well as harsh substances like chlorine. Store them in a cool, dry place, a zip-lock bag, or an individual cloth pouch to help prevent both tarnishing and scratching.
All of our beads and charms fit all major brands’ bracelets, however, our stoppers and safety chains will not as these items contain a silicone rubber insert that is not compatible with other bracelets’ screw mechanism. Our charms have a mounting hole that is 4.5 to 5.5 mm in diameter, our charms will fit any bracelet thinner than that. Please note that different products may vary in size due to design or function. Please refer to the specific product information.
Shipping & Delivery
You will receive a tracking number by email once the order is sent out, you will be able to track the order status in the top right corner of any Soufeel page by clicking “TRACK MY ORDER”.
This means that the tracking information hasn’t been updated in the online tracking system in time, though the actual order status may have already been updated. Please try again later to see if the information has been updated. If there is no movement within a week, please feel free to contact our customer service via live chat or by submitting a support ticket for assistance.
Yes! If your country is not listed, please feel free to contact us. Please note that we are not responsible for any local taxes or customs fees that might be imposed by your country.
You will not be charged any customs fees by selecting our flat mail rate. However, by choosing express shipping, you may be charged customs fees due to strict customs inspections. Please note: We will only pay for the customs fees generated by flat mail. If you select express shipping, you will be charged for any customs fees.
Credit card payments fail for the following reasons: insufficient funds; purchase not authorized by the card owner; incorrect account/billing details; or expired credit card. If none of these issues apply, please contact customer service with your order number, name and email address and we will email your invoice to assist in processing your order.
We accept multiple payment methods including: PayPal, credit cards, and debit cards. We are unable to accept payment via cash on delivery or bank transfer. You can select your payment method once you proceed to checkout.
Refunds are processed within 24-48 hours after you received confirmation of the cancelation. The amount of time it takes for the refund to shoe on your credit card or PayPal account depends on the policies of these institutions.
Soufeel uses a number of safety precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorized use. We use the latest security technology, which includes data encryption, server authentication, message integrity, SSL Certificate and Trust wave - which is like keeping your PayPal and credit card information in a bank vault. We can assure you our site is secure, and we have implemented the most advanced security measures. Our customers’ security and privacy has always been a top priority.
We sell the most popular charms as part of our design presale. Our presale release is on the 1st of each month. Presale items will be shipped out around the 20th of each month. These dates are posted on our website as well. We appreciate your patience! We highly suggest subscribing to our newsletter to get the latest information!
Failed Delivery & Order Lost Policy
Orders will be shipped within 1-2 business days of receipt, with the exception of personalized jewelry orders. It generally takes 3-5 business days to handcraft personalized photo charms before shipping. You'll receive a tracking number by email automatically once it is sent out. The specific delivery time will depend on the shipment method you chose.
Shipping estimates are from day of shipping not from the order submission date. Customers are responsible for lost orders due to incorrect shipping information.
Your email address may have been entered incorrectly or blocked by spam filters. Please change your spam filters or check your junk mailbox. Please use your primary email to ensure you receive timely updates. Thanks for your support.
To cancel or change your order, please contact our customer service via live chat or by submitting a support ticket. We will be happy to stop the order if we can, however, our order fulfillment system is designed to ship orders as quickly and efficiently as possible. Therefore, your order may already be in the shipping process, and in that case, we will not be able to change or cancel your order. If your order can't be cancelled and you still don't love it after it has arrived and want to return/exchange it, our customer service department will be happy to assist you.
If you received the payment confirmation email, your order has been prepared and is awaiting pickup. If your shipment is delayed unexpectedly for some reason, you will receive a notification via email.
After the payment was processed completed, the status of your order will show Processing, and will not change again until you receive your order. If it shows as Pending, please contact our customer service via live chat or click Submit a Ticket for assistance.
Please visit our personalized charms’ website page, and choose your favorite memorable charm. Upload the picture from your computer or cell phone to the required field on our website, and adjust the image to the right position. Confirm the design of your personalized charm and to follow the checkout procedure. We recommend selecting a light and clear picture, less than 1.5M in wither JPG or PNG format.
First, check for pop-up messages that might identify the issue. If you are using a laptop or desktop computer, try using a different browser. If you are using a mobile phone, please make sure the network is stable enough to upload a picture. Our system does not recognize PDF files. PDF’s will need to be converted to either a JPG or PNG file. If neither of these options work, try using another photo. If you are still unable to upload, please contact customer service.
How can I get a discount or coupon code?
When you subscribe to our newsletter, you will get a 5% off discount code sent to your email, as well as updates on our upcoming promotions. To save even more, you can visit the Today Only Deals page to view other customers’ favorite items. Please visit www.soufeel.com/soufeel-charms for details. If you need further assistance, please contact customer service and we will assist you with your request.