Plus membership added successfully.
You can continue shopping now.
Turn your charm bracelet into the Milky Way with this Rose Gold Stars Pendant Charm from Soufeel. Made from gold plated 925 sterling silver, this pendant charm features a trio of gold stars. The largest is a three dimensional bead bearing a five pointed star. Hanging below this is a smaller five pointed star, studded with clear Swarovski crystals. The third is a tiny four pointed star with a single crystal at its center which sits to the side of the largest star. The effect is that of a constellation of tiny, twinkling gold stars. Wear it with Soufeel's other rose gold charms or on other branded charm bracelets. This Rose Gold Stars Pendant Charm from Soufeel makes a stellar gift and would make anyone twinkle with delight!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
ColorRose GoldHeight17.8mmMaterialSilver , Swarovski CrystalTechnicsRose Gold PlatedThickness7.9mmWeight2.62gWidth10.7mm
- This item is covered by our 90-DAY RETURN policy.
Return & Exchange Service Procedure
- STEP 1 Contact Customer Service and Request Return Detail. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- STEP 2 Customer will receive an email notification once your request is approved.
- STEP 3 The customer packs the package and sends it.
- STEP 4 Get Refund or Replacement after we receive the products.
FULL COVERAGE Return/Exchange Policy
- The following reasons are covered by our 90 day FULL COVERAGE Return/Exchange Policy. (We will be responsible for the return postage fees and replacement fees)
- 1. The product customization information does not match or an error in customization.
- 2. We sent the wrong order or item(s), you received any broken items, or the quality of the products you received is poor/defective.
- 3. Unclear pictures rendering or lettering
- 4. Wrong or mismatched size.
NO RETURN & EXCHANGE
- The following reasons are NOT covered by our 90 day return policy. We are not liable for these issues.
- 1. Products that exceed the return processing time limit (90 days after the order is signed).
- 2. The non-quality issue for personalized products.
- 3. Product damaged by misuse, mishandling, or poor maintenance.
- 4. Items that have been washed, worn, or soiled and damaged resulting from customer's handling. For safety and hygiene reasons, personal items such as underwear, swimwear, socks, etc.
- 5. Chose the wrong size for the product.